Part Time, Flexible Schedule up to 15 hours per week
Are you creative? Do you love social media? And even more importantly, do you love the beauty industry?!?!
This new position will support the director of marketing in the business’ digital marketing field, which provides potential + established clients a clear perspective on our business mission, services, team members, skincare products and more!
We are looking for an outgoing Social Media Assistant who can use social media to retain and recruit guests to Body+Beauty Lab. The Social Media Assistant will leverage social media, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to provide patients with video tutorials, before and after images, treatment demos, skincare tips, staff bios, and more.
The Social Media Assistant will work with the Director or Marketing and be responsible for creating, developing and executing content and maintaining metrics to measure the efficiency of social media efforts to recruit guests.
Skill Set, Background and Orientation
- Demonstrated experience with multiple social media platforms
- Previously provided a business their social media presence and growth
- Understanding of how to leverage a variety of social media channels
- Ability to create engaging content related to the business mission.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage projects and tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Market research experience preferred
- Keen attention to detail
Please send cover letter and resume
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media: 2 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule