A professional facial can allow your skin to feel and look more attractive. To achieve your unique skin care goals, our team at Body+Beauty Lab is happy to offer Philadelphia, PA women and men the advanced HydraFacial. This is a state-of-the-art treatment that makes it easier to attain clear, healthy skin and boost the health and tone of your complexion with an entirely personalized treatment plan. If you're worried about clogged pores, visible signs of aging, dry spots, or rough skin texture, our experienced aestheticians will create a custom HydraFacial to suit your skin type and needs. Schedule an appointment to learn more about HydraFacials and other services we offer to keep your complexion looking fresh and healthy.
TYPES OF HYDRAFACIALS
We provide the following service options for customized HydraFacials at our Philadelphia, PA practice:
- Essential: Essential is a 4-step process that detoxifies, hydrates, and protects the skin with GlySal 7.5%.
- Purifier: This service option is a 4-step process that detoxifies, hydrates, and protects the skin with GlySal 15%.
- Radiance: The radiance HydraFacial is a 5-step process that detoxifies, hydrates, and protects the skin with Britenol.
- Lift: Lift is a 5-step process that detoxifies, hydrates, and protects the skin with Dermabuilder.
- Ultimate: Ultimate is a 6-step process that detoxifies, hydrates, and protects the skin with your choice of Britenol or Dermabuilder along with LED therapy.
- Dermasleek: Dermasleek is a 5-step process that combines the essential HydraFacial with dermaplaning for optimal results.
- Brilliant clear: A 5-step process that utilizes the unique anti-aging HydraFacial MD and B-Cidal acid technology, this treatment is a brand new "safe acid" technique. The proprietary formula is designed with a pH of 4 and is geared toward acne treatment. In clinical trials, this HydraFacial has been proven to kill propionibacterium acnes or the bacteria on the skin that's responsible for cystic acne. The pH of B-Cidal is effective in maintaining the acid mantle on the skin, which is key to achieve a clear and radiant skin tone, texture, and clarity. This treatment is highly recommended as a 4-treatment package with products to use at home.
- A package of four treatments: Clients have the option to choose a package of four treatments for their HydraFacial needs.
HydraFacials are suitable for patients of all skin types and ages. The treatment can be personalized to suit your unique needs and goals. Complexion issues that can be improved with a HydraFacial are:
- Sun or brown spots
- Infrequent or chronic acne outbreaks
- Reduced skin firmness or elasticity
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Congested or large pores
- Oily or greasy skin
- Rough texture
- Dull or uneven tone
HydraFacials are done in one of our private treatment rooms in around 30 – 45 minutes. Your session will begin with an assessment of your skin to select the best products and options for treatment. All HydraFacials involve at least these six standard steps: cleaning, exfoliation, extraction of the pores, moisturizing, a nourishing serum, and protection for your skin. These steps are personalized to the needs of your complexion by using the best cleanser, exfoliation method, serums, moisturizers, and any other needed products or complementary treatments.
What to Expect
If you want, you can apply cosmetics after your treatment to reduce mild redness before you resume your daily activities. You will likely notice visible improvements to your complexion immediately after your treatment with final results visible in 3 – 7 days. To sustain the benefits of your treatment, our skilled team suggests receiving a unique HydraFacial every 4 – 6 weeks. At your initial consultation, we will schedule ongoing appointments and discuss products that can be used at home to best maintain your complexion between advanced skin care sessions.
frequently asked questions
How much does a HydraFacial treatment cost?
The cost of your HydraFacial session will depend on the type of facial you receive, as well as any add-ons (like brightening boosters) or additional treatments done along with your treatment. Once your personalized facial has been created, we will discuss your costs and payment options. To receive exclusive deals and discounts on your future HydraFacials, ask about the benefits that come with joining our VIP membership program.
What are the results like?
HydraFacials are considered excellent additions to any regimented skin care routine. While traditional facials are effective, a HydraFacial takes the process to a new level with added steps and improvements, deeper levels of cleansing, and pore unclogging. Depending on the unique condition of your skin, you can include additional services to your advanced facial to further improve your results and address a wider scope of skin imperfections and irregularities.
Can I combine this with other treatments?
Many of our HydraFacial service options combine additional treatments, like dermaplaning, chemical peels, and even LED therapy. For added improvements, we can also incorporate dermal fillers (like Juvéderm), wrinkle relaxers (like BOTOX), or a laser peel to further enhance your results.
How often should I have one?
These treatments can be done as often as you think your skin could use the refreshing. Many of our clients schedule HydraFacial sessions one or two months apart and supplement with at-home skin care routines and traditional facials in between. During your consultation, we can discuss how often you should return to receive a HydraFacial to maintain the wonderful condition of your skin.
Is it better than a chemical or laser peel?
All of these treatments are effective methods for improving the skin, and they all serve different purposes. Both chemical peels and laser treatments are somewhat more intense but are great for treating a range of skin irregularities. You can receive all of these treatments throughout different times of the year to achieve stunning skin results. However, the HydraFacial can be performed more often and incorporated into an at-home skin care regimen because of its gentle nature.
Personalize Your Facial
With a wide variety of professional and at-home facials available, it can be impossible to figure out which one can best suit your needs. The advanced HydraFacial lets you control the products that are part of your treatment, personalizing every step to finesse your results. At Body+Beauty Lab, we focus on providing customized treatment to all of our valued clients. If you're ready to take your skin care to the next level, or if you want to hear more about custom HydraFacials, call for a consultation at our office in Philadelphia, PA.