Five Benefits Of Restylane Kysse For Lip Volume
Once thought of as something only available to Hollywood starlets, injectable dermal fillers are now used by millions of men and women each year. From smoothing lines and wrinkles to augmenting hollow cheeks, the applications of injectable fillers are virtually endless. Without a doubt, however, one of the most common uses of fillers is to plump up the lips. The exceptional team of medical injectors and cosmetic estheticians at Body+Beauty Lab are proud to offer the newest and most exciting lip filler available in Philadelphia, PA to give patients stunning, long-lasting, natural-looking results. Learn more about Restylane® Kysse, and find out what makes it stand out among the competition.
What do injectable fillers do?
Cosmetic injectables are a fantastic solution for patients looking to combat the signs of aging and otherwise enhance their look without the need for surgery, anesthesia, and downtime. There are a number of cosmetic injectables available today, including various dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers, each of which has its own unique set of applications and benefits. Some of the most common concerns that can be improved with dermal filler injections include:
- Deep facial lines and folds
- Lost facial volume
- Sunken undereyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Hollow cheeks
- Nasolabial folds
- Lip lines
- Thin lips
What is the best lip filler?
Choosing a filler for your lips can be difficult, as there are several possible choices. During your initial consultation for lip fillers in Philadelphia, one of our licensed and experienced cosmetic injectors will evaluate your concerns, discuss your personal goals, take a thorough health history, and recommend the filler that best meets your needs. Most often, patients use hyaluronic acid-based fillers to enhance their lips. These unique products are formulated to mimic the body’s natural hyaluronic acid for a more natural and pleasing result. One of the newest FDA-approved HA fillers for lip plumping, Restylane Kysse, is quickly rising in popularity thanks to its highly compelling benefits.
Why should I choose Restylane Kysse vs. other fillers?
While the most appropriate and effective lip filler may be different from person to person, many patients are drawn to the appealing aspects of Restylane Kysse. Five exceptional benefits of Restylane Kysse lip fillers include:
1. Long-lasting results: Compared to many other fillers, which typically last about 6 – 9 months in the lips, Restylane Kysse has been shown to last up to a year in most patients. For patients seeking long-lasting results and fewer trips to the office, Restylane Kysse may be an ideal choice.
2. Natural look and feel: Another noteworthy benefit of Restylane Kysse is that its specialized formula interacts more efficiently with the body’s molecules, increasing its flexibility and malleability. This means patients can enjoy exceptionally natural-looking results, and the lips typically feel softer and more natural than is possible with other products.
3. Less filler required: In many cases, fewer units are required to fill lips with Restylane Kysse than with other products, meaning each treatment is often more affordable than the alternatives.
4. No downtime: Most patients tolerate Restylane Kysse injections well with minimal side effects and virtually no downtime required. Patients will notice an almost immediate improvement in their lip shape with only mild discomfort and temporary swelling that should resolve quickly.
5. Multiple uses: Not only can Restylane Kysse be used to perfect your pout, but it is also highly effective for addressing lines, folds, and other concerns.
Looking for gorgeous, natural, long-lasting lip injections in Philadelphia, PA? Restylane Kysse may be right for you!
In the ever-evolving world of cosmetic injectables, patients are always searching for more convenient, more natural, and longer-lasting treatment options. There is no doubt that Restylane Kysse offers these advantages – and more – when it comes to lip fillers. Discover more about Restylane Kysse injections in Philadelphia, PA by calling Body+Beauty Lab to schedule your private consultation with one of our expert cosmetic injectors or estheticians today!