Following a consistent at-home skin care routine with high-quality products is necessary to maintain the health of your complexion, but every now and then, you may desire the benefits of stronger products with a professional facial. Personalized to address the unique concerns and needs of your skin, our team of experienced estheticians suggests adding medical-grade facials as a staple in any effective skin care regimen. After a consultation to assess the health and condition of your skin, as well as visible and hidden damage, the appropriate products and techniques will be combined to rejuvenate your complexion. For the ultimate facial, enhance your results by receiving a complementary procedure, such as dermaplaning, a chemical peel, or an injectable wrinkle treatment. Schedule an appointment to get a professional custom facial at Body+Beauty Lab and take the beauty and health of your face to the next level.
TYPES OF FACIALS
Some of the more popular facials we offer are:
- Signature Facial: This new-age facial revitalizes and restores purity to all complexions. For a deeply relaxing and holistic treatment, this facial will cleanse, exfoliate, detoxify, and nourish the skin, which creates a clear, luminous glow.
- Dermaplaning facial: This facial is a simple and safe procedure that exfoliates the epidermis and rids the skin of fine velour hair (peach fuzz) and surface dead skin cells. This treatment reaps immediate results and leaves a refined look to the skin. Combining dermaplaning with a facial increases your skin’s ability to absorb the product and improves elasticity and texture. This facial also softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces hyperpigmentation by creating a more even skin tone. All skin types can benefit from this treatment.
- Dermaglow facial: For the dermaglow facial, dermaplaning is combined with a lactic acid peel to achieve a deep exfoliation that leads to an immediately refreshed and glowing appearance. The dermaplaning procedure works to remove fine velour hair (peach fuzz) and surface dead skin cells. The combination of a lactic acid peel with dermaplaning revitalizes photodamaged skin, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin’s ability to absorb product, and improves elasticity and texture. Results are immediate and create a radiant and dewy glow to the skin.
- Express Enzymatic Treatment:This advanced treatment immediately brightens and strengthens skin through gentle, yet powerful enzymatic and alpha-hydroxy exfoliation. A combination of botanical extracts, enzymes and antioxidants provide unparalleled anti-inflammatory benefits for glowing skin. This treatment helps to improve the appearance of visible aging, discoloration, blemishes and other skin concerns. 30 min. $125
- Express Oxygen Treatment: This advanced, pro-B vitamin-rich treatment works to deliver oxygen into the skin while also fighting common signs of aging. Provides quick and effective penetration and skin-plumping. This treatment leaves the skin smooth, purified and glowing with no down-time. Perfect before a big event. 30 min. $125
- Express Detox Treatment: This treatment is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of ingredients exfoliates and promotes a purified and clear complexion. This gentle, deep pore cleansing treatment provides clarifying benefits. 30 min. $125
"Absolutely wonderful! The staff is magnificent. Respectful and listens to concerns. The technician who worked with me was phenomenal. She explained what she was doing each step. Had great personality. I had a hydrafacial. My face felt great, looked and felt smooth and refreshed. I am very satisfied with every purchase at Body and bath. They have every aspect of facials, fillers, suction, sculpting. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The prices are fair and I always tip for a well done job!! This is a must try for women and men. I vote yes and give it a rate of 10. Be kind to yourself!! Enjoy this place and staff as do i!!!"- S.B. / Google / Feb 28, 2022
"I truly appreciate and I want to thank Jordana for always providing a wonderful and relaxing service. Jordana has a great wealth of knowledge. She always has a smile and my experience is always great and I always look forward to my next appointment! I would’t hesitate to bring future clients to Jordana."- A.M. / Google / Mar 22, 2022
"Thank you for the exceptional treatment I received at the Body + Beauty Lab. I love going to Jordana! She is very knowledgeable and professional. Her warm friendly personality and attention to detail makes for a wonderful experience. My skin is radiant! Looking forward to my next appointment."- M.D. / Google / Mar 23, 2022
"Love my treatments from Body+Beauty Lab. I have tried several different treatments and love my results. The staff is amazing from the front desk to the providers. Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly!"- D.P. / Google / Jun 09, 2022
"LOVEEEE It Here!!!! My new go to!!!! From the moment I walked in the door the entire staff was warm and friendly. They are down to earth and they make you feel like family. The front desk was sweet and accommodating. I saw Robbie for my skin. He did such a beautiful job and he was so sweet. I absolutely love him. Allison did my lip filler and it was painless. She knew exactly what to do and my lips look gorgeous!!! I am beyond thrilled with my services and great experience here! I can’t wait to go back!!! If I could give more stars I would!!!! Thank you again for everything😘"- J.S. / Google / Mar 31, 2022
Facials at Body+Beauty Lab are great for all skin types and ages because they're adjusted to each patient's concerns and goals. Often, facials are used to address early signs of aging (fine lines and dryness), improve damaged skin from the sun (dark spots, uneven tone, and texture), unclog pores, help acne, and brighten sallow or dull skin. Professional facials are performed to help adults and teens with conditions, like widespread acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin. The results of a professional facial may be enhanced by combining another treatment, like a chemical peel, dermaplaning, or an injectable. Anybody looking to take their complexion and skin care routine to the next level can benefit from having a facial.
Once your esthetician has developed your customized treatment plan, you will be asked to lie back in one of our private procedure rooms as your medical-grade facial is performed. Most (if not all) treatments will begin with a deep cleaning to eliminate any dirt, oil, makeup, and lotions. After cleansing the skin, steam is often used to open the skin's pores so whiteheads and blackheads can be extracted easily. This is often followed by exfoliation, either done by hand or with an add-on service (like a chemical peel or dermaplaning). A serum or mask will be massaged in for deep nourishment. To end the treatment, an SPF moisturizer selected for your skin type will be smoothed on to protect the skin from UV damage following the facial.
What to Expect
After your facial treatment, you may notice mild irritation and redness; this should fade on its own in 24 hours. Most patients will experience very noticeable improvements with the look and touch of their skin right after their facial. To extend the benefits of your professional facial, talk to one of our skilled team members for help developing an at-home skin care program. Be sure to ask how frequently you should receive a customized facial treatment at Body+Beauty Lab. You can also learn more about add-on treatments we offer to further improve the clarity of your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a facial cost?
Facial prices will depend on the type of facial you receive, the products used, and whether you choose to add on any services. During your consultation, your esthetician will clarify your needs and examine your skin type before designing your personalized plan. Once this is done, we can accurately determine your costs. Body+Beauty Lab frequently features specials on facials, as well as discounted packages. To save even more on future treatments, ask about the perks that come with joining our VIP membership program.
What type of facial should I get?
Each facial is selected and customized to suit the issues of your complexion. At the start of your visit, your esthetician will ask about your issues and goals before assessing your complexion. Following this, your esthetician will give you their suggestions. You may also talk about additional treatments, such as a chemical peel or microdermabrasion, which can improve the appearance and health of your skin.
Can I combine other treatments with a facial?
If you want to further enhance your facial, you may want to add on a complementary procedure, such as a chemical peel, AQUAGOLD, or dermaplaning. At your appointment, your esthetician will make suggestions on treatments that will boost the results of your facial and help your complexion.
How often should I get a facial?
For optimal results, we recommend getting a professional facial about once a month to improve the appearance and health of your complexion. Attending regular facials will effectively exfoliate dead cells and improve your skin so it looks amazing and feels soft. During your consultation, your esthetician will tell you how often you should schedule appointments for facials to achieve your goals and to maintain your results. In time, you might experiment with different types of facials and receive different add-ons to match your skin's changing needs.
How can I maintain the results of my facial at home?
Developing an at-home skin care routine will help extend your results. Following your facial, a team member can suggest products to further enhance the appearance and health of your skin. It's also crucial to use protection when you're in the sun (hats and sunscreen) and minimize your exposure to UV rays as much as possible.
Put Your Best Face Forward
At Body+Beauty Lab in Philadelphia, PA, we understand the power that feeling confident with your appearance can give you. This is why our team of experienced estheticians are proud to provide our clients with personalized, skin-cleansing facials. Women and men alike who receive regular skin care treatments, like facials, almost frequently boast clearer and healthier skin. Each facial at Body+Beauty Lab is individualized to suit your unique skin type and needs so we can help you reveal your most radiant face to the world. Contact our Philadelphia, PA office to schedule an appointment for a facial or any of our many complementary skin services.
Philadelphia Style's Annual Holiday Wish List Features B+BL
AquaGold and HydraFacial featured as Holiday Wish List Favorites.Read
Modern Luxury Wedding Philadelphia Magazine
Modern Luxury Wedding Philadelphia Features DermaSleek Facial For A Bridal GlowRead
HydraFacial Purifier Featured By Philadelphia Magazine
Body+Beauty Lab HydraFacial Purifier Is Philly's Top Facial Treatments to Get in Philly After Wearing a Mask All Year LongRead
Is Dermaplaning the Same as Shaving?
A dermaplaning facial in Philadelphia can make your skin softer than ever. Compare dermaplaning vs shaving and schedule treatment at our medical spa.Read