Sculptra Is Now FDA-Approved For Cheek Wrinkles
Galderma’s iconic poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA-SCA) injectable, Sculptra®, is now FDA-approved for the correction of fine lines and wrinkles in the cheek area. Sculptra is an injectable treatment that helps provide your patients with improved skin quality, including firmer skin and a natural-looking glow, with results that last up to 2 years.
Key Sculptra Highlights:
- Sculptra is the first and original FDA-approved PLLA facial injectable treatment that helps stimulate the skin’s own natural collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles in the cheek region.
- Sculptra achieved its primary efficacy endpoint of =1-grade improvement in cheek wrinkles at rest and its secondary endpoint of addressing cheek wrinkles when smiling for up to 2 years.
- Sculptra helps improve skin quality, firming the skin and revealing refreshed, glowing skin when injected into the cheek region.
- 95% of patients† showed improved skin glow 2 years after Sculptra treatment.
- Sculptra helps restore the skin’s foundation, resulting in firmer skin throughout the cheek, from the top of the cheek to the jawline.
- 90% of patients† had an improved jawline contour 1 year after Sculptra treatment when injected into the cheek region, with 86% of patients† showing improved jawline contour 2 years after Sculptra treatment when injected into the cheek area.
This new indication for Sculptra is another example of how Galderma is dedicated to driving the future of aesthetics forward with innovation to grow and support the injectables market, so patients can celebrate and share their unique skin stories.
If you are interested in learning more about Sculptra or any other injectable treatment, schedule a consultation with a Body+Beauty Lab Medical Injector. Call To Schedule (215)258-8301